You can organise your own group for a class, or join an existing class. The classes are run with a focus on communication, expression and discovery.
They can be done based on a number of different topics, including:
- General English, with a focus on your needs (speaking, writing, listening, etc.)
- General English, with a focus on your interests (religion, politics, engineering, business, agile etc.)
- Exam Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, OET, Cambridge suite, etc.)
- English for Special Purposes (Legal English, Medical English, Engineering English etc.)
- English for a specific event (interview, meeting, conference, speech, etc.)
Paul Kearney is a teacher with 10 years’ experience, CELTA certified (working on the DELTA) and knowledge and experience in a variety of areas. For more information, check out my CV
- If you organise a group online class, it will cost 15,000 CLP or US$18 per hour, split between the participants.
- If you join an existing class, it costs 4,000 CLP or US$5 per student, with a maximum of 5 students per class.
Current Group Classes
- Upper Intermediate General English Class, Mondays 4.30-5.30 Chilean time. Click here for the google calendar event.