Lesson Plan: Clothes
- How would you describe these outfits? Who would you match them with?
Watch 0.00-7.07. Would you like to change your mind? Watch 7:07-7:40. Were you right?
Match these expressions to the clothes:
- more masculine
- casual floral prints
- comfortable, doesn’t conform
- schoolgirl, fun, spunky
- mix of masculine and feminine
- classic modern
- androgenous, different silhouhettes
Which clothes are:
- fun, carefree, a romper
- like a mermaid, bold, beautiful
- studied negligence, complex, layers
- handmade, very obi-one-kenobi, monk vibes
- boring the cut fits the shoulders
- business casual, professional put together
- typical white girl, hig functioning, minimalistic
- two piece suit, budget conscious, citric
What’s your style? Do you have a favourite outfit? Do you think your outfit(s) match your personality? What’s something you would like to wear but can’t What do you wear/have to wear at work? Do you feel pressure to dress a certain way when going out/at work/normally?